Here are a few tips to make your dog's grooming experience better and help us do our job better.
- Please be on time for your appointment or your grooming might be delayed.
- Please respond to text reminders when they are sent.
- If you need to postpone an appointment, please do as soon as possible.
- Please don't feed your dog before your grooming appointment.
- If your dog may bite, please let us know. You may be required to stay and help.
- Please inspect your dog for fleas and treat first.
- Let us know if there is any conditions that we should know about.
- Dogs are bathed shortly after appointment time. Almost all are well behaved and dont mind sitting in a cage for a while. So there is no need to wait, you can go and do some shopping.