Here are a few tips to make your dog's grooming experience better and help us do our job better.
- Please be on time for your appointment or your grooming might be delayed.
- Please respond to text reminders when they are sent.
- If you need to postpone an appointment, please do it as soon as you know.
- Please don't over feed your dog before bringing it in.
- If your dog might bite, please let us know, you may be required to stay and help.
- Please inspect you dog for fleas, cuts and bumps and treat first.
- Dogs are bathed shortly after appointment time, almost all are well behaved and dont mind sitting in a cage for a while, so there is no need to wait, you can go and do some shopping